Monday, January 02, 2006

Happy New Year

So it was a good year for me. I went to so many concerts that it'd take too long to list them all. I'm working for the banking industry instead of a hotel and got a signifacant raise in the process. I got a new roommate out of an old friend and a new friend out of an old roommate. I don't have a girlfriend, but I still got a kiss as the New Year struck. I finished writing a novel; hopefully I can say I got it published when it's time to do my recap next year. I had an inexplicably fun summer with a little bit too much partying and not enough sleeping. I've begun to follow sports again, and found an amazing columnist in Bill Simmons. I've played enough video games to make me both proud and ashamed at the same time. But what can I say except I love video games. I was introduced to some really amazing pieces of fiction. From television to movies to graphic novels and good novels of the literary sort. I've met so many new people, sometimes it ended well and sometimes it ended poorly, but mostly they didn't end at all. Got to hang out with some amazing girls, and sometimes they hurt me and sometimes I hurt them, but I savored every moment positive or not because I knew that I was experiencing life. But the most important thing to me was that I truly enjoyed the year of 2005. So thank you to every that accompanied me on that leg of life, and I'm excited to experience the next one with you all.

1 Comments:

At 2:02 AM, Blogger Miss Marjie said...

happy new year kellan

 

Post a Comment

<< Home