Thursday, December 08, 2005

Stripper story

So I'm at work right now, waiting for one of the various programs I use to load. It's been having problems lately so I figured I might have enough time to try and write a little bit.

I saw Arun last night for the first time in over a year and half. It was good times. We went to a nice restaurant, Jake's, and proceeded to act like we were in a dive. Dennis began telling his stripper story, which I think I'm going to have to repeat now.

So he goes out with his buddies from back on the res. They go out to Barracuda and go dancing with the ladies. Having a good time. Then Dennis see's some of his former co-workers and offers to buy them a drink. They're acting all snobby towards him while he's being nice to them, and he's getting a little fed up when suddenly someone grabs his arm and drags him onto the dance floor. They dance and make-out and whatever, I don't really know because I wasn't there, but he made it sound really fun. Anyway, he ended up with her number and then they left the club. Well one of his buddies, Gabe, decided that he needed to go back to the club so that he could fight his ex's boyfriend. Apparently the police were called in and they tackled him. When he hit the ground he shat himself. I bet it was a pretty nasty sight. So he spent the night in jail and had to clean himself in front of a whole bunch of people. Tons of fun is what I call it.

So Dennis calls up this girl and after dealing with her Dungeons and Dragons obsessed roommate picks her up. He brings her, and his other friend Robert, to the apartment. I was sitting quietly with my arms around a girl watching Antonio Banderas cause a ridiculous amount of mayhem. They come in and Dennis asks me whether I want Robert to sleep out in the main room or in my bed. I took one look at his beyond drunk ass and decided that he was couching it. Dennis and his girl roll back into his bedroom and proceed to turn on the music very loud. Unfortunately it wasn't loud enough to drown out the incredibly loud woman he was with. In fact it was so loud that I had to deal with two different noise complaints. Robert was trying to sleep, but he tried to talk to me for a while. He kept mumbling about the west side and I really wasn't able to understand anything else he said.

Finally Robert stood up and headed towards the back. I figured it was probably a good idea for him to spend some time in the bathroom. About ten minutes later I sudddenly hear Dennis yelling at Robert to get out of the bedroom. Apparently what happened was Robert snuck into the bedroom. Once he got there he laid on the ground for a little bit, then he got bored and decided that he wanted in on the action. Apparently his way of getting action was to grab the poor girls foot.

All in all, it ended up being a funny situation. At least from my perspective.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home