Monday, September 12, 2005

Boring

So a week goes by and I wonder if anything has actually happened to me. I mean I've started a new job, but the new job is really just like all the other jobs. I went out with my friends drinking this weekend, and that was fun, but I went out drinking with them last weekend. I feel like I've hit an unending cycle that afflicts the young adults of America. Go to work at a boring job. Come home and try to stave off boredom until you go to sleep. Then you wake up and begin again. The weekends are only slightly different in that a person gets an extended period of play before work. I don't know why I never felt this way at school. It was really the same thing, but it still always felt like I was actually doing something. By the end of a term I had accomplished something. Now at the end of the term I just have to keep working while the students are taking a break. I honestly think that graduating from college may have been the worst thing to ever happen to me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home